Trek to Kodachadri – 22nd to 23rd November 2014
Program Dates :- 22.11.2014 to 23.11.2014
- Koadachadri is around 380 kms from Bangalore and 115 kms from Shimoga.
- Koadachadri is the highest peak in Shimoga district and is at an altitude of 1343 m above sea level.
- Main attraction is the “sarvajna peetha” where “Adi Shankaracharya” meditated.Kollur is around 20 kms from Kodachadri.
- Best time to visit is from October to March.
Tentative Program schedule
21.11.2014 Friday 10.00pm – Departure from Kanteerva Stadium, Near Corporation circle.
22.11.2014 Saturday 7.30 am – Reach Nittur, Freshen up, have breakfast.
22.11.2014 Saturday 8.00 am – Start trek to Hidlumane Falls and towards the peak.
22.11.2014 Saturday 5.00 pm – Reach Kodachadri and camp.
23.11.2014 Sunday 6.30 am – Have breakfast and start descent towards Kollur
23.11.2014 Sunday 11.00 pm – Reach Bangalore
Team Strength : 9
Grade : Moderate
Cost : Rs. 2,500/-
Cost Includes : Transport in Non AC TT, Veg Food, Accommodation
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Bed sheet / Groundsheet or Sleeping bag
- Personal Medicine
- Plate, Mug and spoon
Terms and condition
- Please do not expect luxury during the trek
- No Alcohol, smoking or loud music
- Follow Leave no trace policy. Avoid using Plastic bags.
Before Registering your name Please check out the glimpse of Kodachadri by Clicking the link below,
Please Fill up your full details by Clicking below link,