Weekend trek to Kemmangundi
Trek to Kemmangundi – 29th to 31st May 2015
Program Dates:-29.05.2015 to 31.05.2015
- Kemmangundi is located in Chikmagalur district and is 350 kms from Bangalore
- Mullayangiri is the highest peak in Karnataka and is at an altitude of 1930 m above sea level.
- Z Point, Shanthi falls, Hebbe Falls, Kallathigiri falls are places worth visiting
- Kemmannugundi was established as the summer retreat of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV
Tentative Program schedule
29.05.2015 Friday 10.00pm – Departure from Kanteerva Stadium, Near Corporation circle.
30.05.2015 Saturday 6.00 am – Reach Chikmagalur, Freshen up, have breakfast.
30.05.2015 Saturday 8.00 am – Reach Mullayanagiri base and Start trek.
30.05.2015 Saturday 5.00 pm – Reach Bababudangiri and camp.
31.05.2015 Sunday 6.30 am – Have breakfast and start trek towards Kemmangundi
31.05.2015 Sunday 11.00 pm – Reach Bangalore
Team Strength :10
Grade : Moderate
Cost Includes : Transport in Non AC TT, Veg Food, Accommodation
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Bed sheet / Groundsheet or Sleeping bag
- Personal Medicine
- Plate, Mug and spoon
Terms and condition
- Please do not expect luxury during the trek
- No Alcohol, smoking or loud music
- Follow Leave no trace policy. Avoid using Plastic bags.
Before Registering your name Please check out the glimpse of photos by Clicking the link below,
Please Fill up your full details by Clicking below link,