Chandertal Lake Trek
Date(s) - 14/06/2015 - 21/06/2015
4:45 pm - 7:30 am
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Categories No Categories
Program Dates:- 14.06.2015 to 21.06.2015 (New Delhi to New Delhi)
About the Program
- Camping at Chander Tal Lake.
- Hot springs at Vashisht.
- Panoramic view of Lahaul valley.
- View of Hampta pass.
Tentative Program Schedule
|14.06.2015||Sunday||Reach New Delhi. Evening leave for Manali|
|15.06.2015||Monday||Reach Manali. Acclimatisation trek in and around Manali|
|16.06.2015||Tuesday||Reach Seethan Village by jeep and start trekking to Chikka and camp|
|17.06.2015||Wednesday||Trek from Hampta Pass base to Siliguri – 7 hrs|
|18.06.2015||Thursday||Siliguri to Chatru — 3 hrs and travel 60 kms by jeep to ChanderTal Lake and camp|
|19.06.2015||Friday||Chander Tal Lake to Manali by Jeep – 6 hrs|
|20.06.2015||Saturday||Sightseeing at Manali and Leave for Delhi by evening|
|21.06.2015||Sunday||Reach New Delhi and Leave for Bangalore|
Team Strength : Minimum 10
Grade : Moderate
- Rs . 14000 /- From New Delhi to New Delhi. (Includes Travel in AC Bus from New Delhi to Manali and back).
- Rs. 12000 /- From Manali to Manali
Cost includes :
- Assistance upon arrival by our office representative.
- All transfers is by Tata Sumo /or Gypsy
- Accommodation will be twin / Triple sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast Lunch and dinner
- Guide, Cook and Helper
- Sleeping bag and carry mat
- Personal rucksack up to 10 kgs will be carried by porters
Cost excludes :
- Personal and medical insurance is not included
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc is not included
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.) is not included
- Monastery entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under Cost Inclusion
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason is not included
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the trek and reaching Manali.
- Extensions of tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities
Terms and condition
- Please do not expect luxury during the trek
- No Alcohol, smoking or loud music
- Follow Leave no trace policy. Avoid using Plastic bags.
For more information please call Lakshminarayan V on 9731873096 / 9449649236 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before Registering your name Please check out the glimpse of Hampta Pass by Clicking the link below,
Please Fill up your full details by Clicking below link,